…That’s right, we’ve got a cute little bun in the oven! :)
Some of my favorite things about pregnancy so far include:
- Developing a deep and meaningful bond with cantaloupe
- Joel saying “group hug” when he hugs me :)
- Talking about names that we like… quite the task!
- Joel talking to the baby every day (“hey, this is your dad”) <– aww
- Seeing all the adorable stretches, wiggles, and flips during ultrasounds
- Joel playing guitar and singing for the baby… it is just so sweet
- Getting to tell our friends and family the exciting news and feeling so loved by their happiness and support :)
While pregnancy has mostly been a breeze, I’ve definitely also had some of the less desirable effects… like first-trimester fatigue, heartburn at night, headaches in the evenings, weird/vivid dreams, and plenty of going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Thankfully I have not experienced much in the way of nausea or food/scent aversions, so that has been nice.
As far as cravings, I have only ONE to speak of, and you guys already know this one –> cantaloupe! :) Yep, I am always down for some of that sweet orangey good stuff.
We are so super excited! It’s going to be quite the summer — CAN’T WAIT! :)
Any guesses as far as boy or girl?