Welcome to my corner of the internet! This is where my thoughts live. :)
Here are just a few things about me:
- I am half Kenyan and half Singaporean.
- I have 8 siblings (4 sisters and 4 brothers). I am 3rd in the lineup.
- Places I have lived include Kenya, Singapore, Pennsylvania, New York City, Houston, Boston, and Connecticut.
- Joel and I currently live in Connecticut where we have a house and some pretty stellar friends.
- Places I have traveled (not counting where I have lived) include: France, England, Canada, Bahamas, all over the USA & Hawaii, Tanzania, Brussels, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Mauritius, Seychelles, and India.
- I went to boarding school from grades 3-12 and LOVED IT.
- I have a PhD and 2 masters degrees.
- Joel and I have been married since December 2007.
- I have completed 2 marathons. The Hartford Marathon and the New Jersey Marathon.
- I grew up in Kenya.
- When I was 17, I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
- I love to write.
- I once had a mole removed from my finger. I still have a scar.
- I use WhatsApp and Gchat daily to keep in touch with friends and family.
- My favorite way to unwind after a long day is to read a book.
And now you know a little bit about me!