Welcome to my corner of the internet! This is where my thoughts live. I post daily on a variety of topics! Check out my daily writing schedule HERE 🙂
Here are just a few things about me:
- I am half Kenyan and half Singaporean.
- I have 8 siblings (4 sisters and 4 brothers). I am 3rd in the lineup.
- Places I have lived include Kenya, Singapore, Pennsylvania, New York City, Houston, Boston, and Connecticut.
- We currently live in Connecticut where we have a house and some pretty stellar friends.
- Places I have traveled (not counting where I have lived) include: France, England, Canada, Bahamas, all over USA, Tanzania, Brussels, Malaysia, New Zealand, Australia, Mauritius, Seychelles, and India.
- I went to boarding school from grades 3-12.
- I have a PhD and 2 masters degrees.
- Joel and I have been married since 2007. We don’t have kids yet, but want to have a family at some point.
- I have completed 2 marathons. I run almost every morning.
- I grew up in Kenya.
- When I was 17, I climbed Mount Kilimanjaro.
- I love to write.
- I once had a mole removed from my finger as a precaution. I still have a scar.
- Given the choice, I’d pick a show over a movie any day.
- Joel and I are airbnb “superhosts” and we love to host airbnb guests!
- I use WhatsApp and Gchat daily to keep in touch with friends and family.
- My favorite way to unwind after a long day is to read a book.
And now you know a little bit about me!